Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bored Stiff

I feel like breaking something!!!!!!
I'm at a Village in Wales called Magor, Monmoutshire. It's your typical Sheep Country.Goats outnumber humans in Wales 8-1 or thereabouts.
No, i'm not on holidays it's work stuff. There's nothing here to do but count sheep, and try and guess if the next train coming is First great Western/Eastern or Virgin.All the locals here do is drink at the pub and go home.
Some of this guys have never left Gwent. Most have never been to England.(Bristol/Swindon is just 20mins away). The young people here don't have any real objectives in life. The only two companies are the Telecom Consultancy firm i'm doing stuff at for a couple of weeks and err...The Brewery(Go figure).

I miss home, my Nephews, neices, My Fam.I'm running back to London this Weekend. Friday 5pm i don carry my bag dey go. I no send mehn.

No Sky/Setanta. That means no football.Just BBC Wales. I miss Naija mehn.

15 comments:

Afrobabe said...

lol...all for the benjamins love...holla when u get to london...

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Will do love. Be easy

ibiluv said...

awwwww.hurry men...london needs you....

Tyger said...

yeah... do holla when you get to london.. lol... miss naija too jare!... this place is wack!...

Tyger said...

me!
cry baby abi?.. its not your fault!... let me catch you!... i hope you are made to count 2,000,000,000 sheep in Wales before you go home!...lol...lmao!..

Ms. Catwalq said...

every quiet town has its loud secrets...look for them...write a book, and remember me when u become famous

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Nothing DOES you!!!

Zayzee said...

and some think nigeria is so bad

twentyseven twentyfive said...

Nice blog.
Glory Glory Man United!!!!!

Nigeria can be a pain but you don't know how much you miss it until you've spent more than 72 hours somewhere else much colder, supposedly much better but that is a billion times more boring...

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Nice Blog! Quiet towns like this often have alot of mystery if you look hard enough!

TMinx said...

Pele hun. I reaaaaaly know the feeling!

darkelcee said...

so how are you now?

Back in Naija or trying to cope there still?

Have a nice weekend dear

Anonymous said...

Kunle! what has been happeing in your life??? looking forward to reading something.

Laters

Yellow Omo Igbo

Tyger said...

it appears we have to beg you to write somethig now abi....

blog something this man!

Tyger said...

shall we beg you to post?... please write something