Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Facebook

That's why i haven't been updating my Blog. That nosy application that never seem to be able to make any money for the developer, has somehow managed to take me away from my Internet Mistress. No not Buffie the Body, dumbass!!!! Blogger.

And all of ya'll that read my Blog and show up on FB trying to add me, i don't know you like that haba! I have about 75 friend request pending and i have no idea who this peeps are. There's one dude that looks like the love child of Segun Arinze and Eucharia whatsherface. Seriously, i had nightmares. At least put up a little note saying blah blah from Blogger. I probably still won't add you as my friend except you're cute mami and have a Lollipop fixation, you like sweet things...not in a bad way. But you sha get the gist.
I'm just trying to get Psychos off my case. Please understand. I've been through too much, and I've only just survived a Stalker experience.

Long Story. Involves an after hours drink at Swe Bar with a friend of mine Surrey-Girl, and her friend that i just met who looked like she started getting dressed just as Nepa took light. I mean some jenifa combinasion of slifa and green, and she spoke with a mixture of Urhobo and Australian accent.And just as i thought it couldn't get any worse, another were girl that accosted me on the way to the bathroom with her Business card, who turned out to be a Cele Church going, Candle burning Psychopath. No, she was not wearing a white garment that day. The story long i no fit talk am here and now.

My cable company has lost the rights to show Premiership footie for a couple years now, and this season they've just lost the bid for broadcasting Champions League.
So, now i'm forced to watch El Mustachios prancing around la liga with their newest hair spray pansy Christiano Ronaldo.
Or watch Huddersfield play Coventry in the FA Cup Yawn...
Or watch Big brother Africa, filled with only Guys with no babes in the house yet, and if and when the girls show up, there ain't no shower hour.
Just watch a bunch of low lifes for picking their noses on live television. I think not. Thank you very much. Looks like a good time to read for that exam.

Isoko, i miss you come back to Lagos. Kes where the heck are you? They've since invented a device called a mobile phone. You don't have to haul a Pager around no more. lol Hola!
Dennar, I've updated so stop stressing me or else I'll spill all your dirty secrets to your Wife.
That's burnt dinners for a year. Yup! I'm evil!!!!!!
Relax mate, just kidding. Everybody else Hola!

11 comments:

NaijaBabe said...

Hahaha- NEPA did the babe greasy though.

But erm may I know surrey girl? :D

Tyger said...

please do tell the story of the cele wearing girl and the one who got dressed as nepa was taking light! you totally crack me up! and i have missed you

you know it never occurred to me to try adding you on facebook (what a crazy idea)... but now that you have mentiond it! lol

perhaps i shall!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

yah!! hes blogging again!! lol at random peeps adding u on facebook! it never actually clicked that Kunle was ur real name! im slow.... lol

oh and walahi Swe is the house of stalkers! men and women alike!!! especially on thursdays, u know what im saying abi?

Anonymous said...

It is good to have you back .... had almost given up on you!!! Hope you been good ... Keep living the life so we can read ^_^

exschoolnerd said...

lmao!!!!! na wa o see as u just finish dose gurls.

Aee Bonrue said...

LOL @ the Swe Experience and the FB bitty...i've finally plucked courage to ditch FB...Kinda...lol

Thank goodness i'm not the only one who thinks C. Ronaldo is a fecking-pansy...

First time here...cool blog

Adekunle Shobowale said...

@ aaeedee How did you do it. Is there some kind of therapy group like AA? My name is Kunle and i'm a Facebookaholic?

@ex-schoolgirl. Laide i wasn't being hard on anyone. Did i say HARD? lol

@ 36 Inches: I've missed your Blog and all the drama. I kinda got bored with it jare. I'm sure you can relate. And yeah you were having a Blonde Moment for the longest time and funny enough you still are *wink*
SWE is a mad place. True talk.

@Tyger' I have missed you too my sweetie. My Blogger Fam. The Cele story will keep you up at night. In a bad way...

Naijababe: Why do i get the feeling you know who Surrey-Girl is already?????

Aee Bonrue said...

Decided to yank the internet off my system for a week...put it back on after 12 hours...lol...heck! I dunno how i did it...i know i made the decision after reading exschoolnrd's Facebook ish with Oluwateddy..lol... i just knew I had to before person tin become devil own!lol

NaijaBabe said...

LOOL
I just might you know.
Maybe if you tell me, then I'll tell you how I know her
Tell me plixxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

craze dey worry you.
those secretes you are threatening to spill happened in Vegas o!
You know that what happens in Vegas ............
you have been warned!!

Anonymous said...

i need to stop by Swe more often.
It seems i am missing out on the fun.