Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nollywood Banks

In the News the Ibru's i hear took a drive down to the Village to implore their dead ancestors to sort out the CBN Governor.
How many ways to kill a Civil Servant?
"Strangulation by his red bow tie will be preferred" they said
"it shall be done my Children" says the ancestor.

They drop the ghana must go, with crisp 1000 Naira notes, and Bottles of Vintage Krug for the Ancestors as they exit.
(The Ibru Ancestors, unlike your own impoverished dead folks who are quite content with Seamans Schnapps, are proper Old Money, blue blooded Ikoyi -cemetery living folks. That Kolanut Libation shit isn't gonna fly Geddit?)

3 comments:

NaijaBabe said...

Hhahahahaha
Ok, though I had to read it twice to get it.
Mine dont do Seaman's thank you.

But err you still need to explain

Adekunle Shobowale said...

If i explain am any further one of 2 thing might happen
1. I might get some Oceanic bank goons knocking on my door in the middle of the night
2.I might really piss off those ancestors and they could pay me a visit in the middle of the night.
I don't have lots of money in Ghana must go and i quit drinking alcohol.So, no Moet et chandon to appease anyborry with
I've only got Orange Juice in my fridge.lol

NaijaBabe said...

LOL...fair enough!

But you are still hoarding very impertant information about a certain someborry