Saturday, November 10, 2007

1:45am

It's 1:45 am and i can't sleep. I have a blasted flu took some Antihistamines (However the heck it's spelled sha). ...completely messed up my sleep cycle.
Saw a Bloody accident on 3rd mainland Bridge this morning. This country ehn i swear takes the Piss completely. Dead bodies on the floor in a pool of blood and people in throngs with their hands on their heads and their mouths open. No body doing jack. Then the popo came guns all up in the air like what! Mad traffic. ...I asked the guy in the lane next to mine what the mofo Police had their guns out like that for. The dude says to scare off looters.
"Hall dis pipu halways steal GSM for inside haccident"
Then my mouth swung open too. WTF?
200 bystanders on the damned bridge no ambulance, no paramedics, nada. Just mofo's with their hands on their heads running around in a frenzy of excitement at the sight of so much blood. Ya'll go watch the telly or something!!! Nah i forgot no NEPA. My bad.
Sometimes i think everybody in this country is sick. How about getting the basic things right and stop harassing girls in short skirts and slim fits. Mr Guv? Prioritize. And fix the bloody roads and no sir, i don't mean patching Asphalt roads with concrete. That's plain retarded innit? I'm sick of making a 10 mile journey in 3 hours. Geddit? Ok Rant over.

My Cousin B got someone to clean up my crib today. About time too. Pizza boxes all over the place, ice cream bowls in the sink, half eaten Chinese takeout in the fridge, orishirishi let me spare ya'll the gory-nesss if the word exists. Sha my crib's looking like mint again yay.

3pm Bought some Groceries and just dumped everything in the kitchen. Played Fifa 2007 for an hour or three, then hauled my ass into bed.

My good Friend Ms Williams calls. "Kunle you home"?

Yup. "What's up"?*sounding sleepy*

"I'm at VGC just checking on you. You okay"?

"em... not really" *Sounding sick* "i got a flu and i don't have anything for chow"

"awww poor baby i'll pop in and see you later okay"?

"You want me to get you anything"?

"Nah thanks mami. I did some shopping i'm just too sick to get up and cook"

"No problems kunle. I'll pop in and see you in a bit"

She does pop in. I point her in the general direction of the kitchen, me i point myself in the general direction of my Bedroom, get under my duvet and back to sleeping.
She wakes me up 2 hours later, food is ready. Omo, she threw down in a Major way. Orishirishi stew, soup, rice and Dodo. After eating sef i still open my moth tell am say the pepper was a tad much. Shey she no know say i be Aje butter?
I know what you want to ask.. No she didn't woz me slap. lol. She's tres nice. Got a heart of Gold. She just smiled and i saw her off to her car.

Thanks Ms Williams for not pouring hot oil on my yellow face. Mere mortals wouldn't have given it a second thought. Rubbish i dey cook for you, you dey snooze. hehehe. I gotta pull off that Kunle in distress move more often. Shiit seems to work lol.

I'm jamming Hov's Kingdom come at 1am. Only in Naija mehn. Last time and place i tried that shiit the weather was cold, the wrinkly oyinbo binsh was even colder. Threatened to call the Popo on my ass. Silly cow.

This first track does something to me i can't explain it.
"Just sent a million dollars through a hands free
That's big money talk can you answer me
before the answer was a 3
i was down in Georgetown
with a Hoya chic
Lawyer chic''.....

"Forget this Rap shiit i need a new hustle
A little bit of everything
a new improved Russle.
I say that reluctantly 'cause i do Hustle
As you see i can't leave that means i do love you....."

Happy Birthday Soji. Now that you're one year older your girl's gonna get on your case to marry buhahaha... meanwhile, You owe me money Nigg. Remember?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, nice page!, welcome to blogville.
Ade.

Unknown said...

na wa o... ms. williams is really a nice friend.

Adekunle Shobowale said...

@ Ade Thanks.

@ Kpakpando. Yes o. salt of the earth that one.

Soji Suji said...

Apart from shooting movies, one other thing u do well is tell a story.lol! So there's something worse than an Agbaya. As par the marriage thing, itz all good. I can handle it.

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Thanks Ade.
@Soji Ode ni mehn. lol. Where is my damned money?