Wednesday, November 7, 2007

3:08 pm Wednesday Nov 7

I'm sitting at my Desk forcing myself to focus on all the things i need to sort ouot.
and it's just Wednesday. I need a damned holiday and I'm as broke as a plate. And i need a new Ipod, and i need to Throw out the factory default front loading CD Player in my car and cop an Upgrade. Who the hell still plays CD's in their cars anyway? And all my Cd's sef na Bootleg from Chijioke my favorite CD Bootlegger on the Corner of Adetokunbo Ademola. And i need a new wardrobe, and i need to get some Cheesecake after work, and i need a Massage....for free, and i need a million dollars. Why my Papa no get money sef? When all im mates dey chop contracts and 10% kickback since tay tay, the man dey talk Integrity and Professional ethics.
Why you dey look me now? If your Papa thief public funds and he needs to adopt a Son ....(Smile)

I think about the darndest things at the most inappropriate times. I just remembered I've run out of Tissue Paper i need to pick some up on my way home.
Oops today is my Sister's Birthday. Happy Birthday Sis. Love ya. I need to make that call before i get disowned lol.
I need to get Common's new Joint BE i heard it's tite. There's no way I'm paying 4,000 on that at Nu Metro. I'll need to call Chijioke to get a 200 buck bootleg. Plays like the real thing when you rip it no be so? Why you dey squeeze face? Shio. Abeg face front.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...u're so funny. I'm loving your blog o. Keep it up. BTW, are u by any chance related to d nollywood actress, sola sobowale?

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Thanks Wienna. No i'm not related to Sola at all.
Thanks for stopping by.

Lady said...

HE IS REALLY JUST TOO FUNNY.......all i wanted to do was read one post ooo..now am up in here 1.33 AM...CANT EVEN GO TO BED..COS MA EYES BE ITCHING TO CHECK THE NEXT POST..*SIGH*
p.s:xoxo