Monday, November 12, 2007

1:55pm

Just had lunch staring at my PC trying to decide what the heck to do first. My Desk looks like an Earthquake just happened. (Yeah Kunle so what's new?)

I've had issues with my Laptop for a month. The Bloody thing died on me, i got the hard disk changed then the keyboard refused to work, that got replaced, now my mouse pad has gone south. Okay, so i kukuma just got one of these wireless mice pending the time the support guys come fix the bloody thing.

How about i'm having a laugh in the office and my Boy J and i are arguing about what will pass as a real date or not. And where do you draw the line between having a date and just doing lunch. You know those kind of mumu arguments you have when you've just had lunch, and your brain..well you know how it is...

Then this guy walks in to my office and the conversation stops.
The guy be like, well, make i no abuse person na Monday. E sha be like pesin pickin. lol
and he had a dodgy looking bag wey be like Babalawo bag. I come fall back say egba mi o. Wetin dis one dey find o.

Then he clears his throat and says "I haf come to screw your Keyboard"!!!!!!!!

I no even fit type again mehn.... I still dey laugh. hehehehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chaaaai...u dey yab meeen.

Mocha said...

LMAO!!

Lady said...

BUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE COME TO SCREW UR KEYBOARD???????? wow...this is beyond me!
p.s'xoxo

theicequeen said...

rotflmao!!! he haf come to screw your keyboard. buaahahahahahahah!!!!! i literally have tears in my eyes